Thursday, January 15, 2009

What to do this weekend?


Well it has been another week of not doing to much. I did manage to have another job interview in Ottawa and get down to Kingston to visit my old school. I got bad news. I have a lot of making up to do just to get back in school.


The birthday is this weekend. Te girlfriend also shares her birthday on Jan 18th. I got 2 years on her thought.


Do you think Obama is going to get popped? I think there would be a lot of people out in the world who wouldn't mind seeing him gone. America is pinning its hopes and future on this guy. America I think is in turmoil already, what will it do when its first black president gets shot of national TV.


Hockey helmets and fighting have become a huge deal in the NHL. A senior hockey league player who nobody ever would have heard of, fell and hit his head on the ice in a fight. Fights happen every day in hockey, and shit happens. This tragic event could nt have been prevented. Face the facts, this was bound to happen. Even if you try and eliminate fighting, it will still takeplace. We should be lucky that this has took so long to actually happen.


Steelers, Cardinals, Ravens and Eagles---Who will win the Superbowl? Will I go skiiing again this year? Will I be employed by the end of the month


No comments: