Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Poker Blog


So I'm here in Spencerville on a riday night and I'm chilling infront of a fireplace and christmas stockings. Man oh man have i done nothing for awhile now. I do play online poker a fair bit in my spare time which is a lot of time right now. My account on Full Tilt is at its lowest in probably a year. I actually feel poor slightly.


But the good news is that I haven't invested any real paper money in well over a year. And I have withdrawn which more then covers any initial investment that I made. I read a lot of the poker blogs that are written my players such as myself. Shannon Shorr who just sturck it large at a early age and has since continued to better himself is a favorite. Phil Hellmuth only talks about his lavish wheelings and dealings. Roy Winston is a doctor by trade but lives the poker lifestyle now ever since he won at the Borgata. I read them all.....


The wild turkeys that used to roam around in the back yard have dissappeared. Certainly didn't help that dad chased them away. He scared the beejesus out of me. By the way I want to go to Australia really badly. I've been half ass planning a trip for the Dominican. Puerta Plata looks like the place to be for a cheap get a way. But we may have to hold off on this as I do have a second interview with Metro coming up. I think its a lock, but if not I may not be to dissappointed really.


What else do I have to do? I have to take my old piece of dung ACER to Joe Computer here in town and get all my pictures from the past on the new HP.


World News


Gaza is under attacked by the Pyriamids. Obama is Buff. Hockey player days after hitting his head on the ice after a fight. The Americans were knocked out of the World Junior Finals earlier.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......