Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ryder Cup Saturday

So here in Yellowknife on a brisky day. I ran over 5 1/2 miles today in 60 minutes. I think that is pretty good. And I also applied to college yesterday. The States seem to be leading right now. They have been hitting a l oy of puts. They have been clutch.

I got my hair cut earlier today. I think it turned out pretty good. I hate the fresh cut. You look like a dweeb for at least 7 days. I look in the mirror and all I can see is the new dew. Hair cuts suck. But the staff is nice. We baby sat a cat for a couple months earlier. Buddy had his entire jungle gym with him. Good times with the cat. But also some really annoying times. Poor neighbours must have thought we were starving it. He had such a bullshit meeeooowww. All the way down the hall you can here him.

Hockey season begins fairly soon. The Sens I think are going to surprise a lot of people. They are geared up and ready to go. Gerber is prime time this year, not Emery or general disractions. The trouble makers have been sent packing. Much like the Leafs who had to explode the dressing room up to start a completely new team. This team also I think can turn some teams upside down. Teams can bounce back really fast if they are given a fresh start.

Jeff Finger has to know that he is the luckiest guy in the NHL. His miracle contract will have eyes on him at all time. All he can do it play. But lordy if he sucks then Fletcher will take the heat for that one. It is deemed that he may not of even been worth $1 million a season. He is getting 3 + a season. Calling it right now. Ian White is better then Jeff Finger.


No comments: